They were very helpful
Social Forces and Issues Shaping Curriculum Planning
Preparation-Research the student population and neighborhood demographics of your immediate area such as your county or city and the demographics of your state. Look at the most recent election results, especially for school board and elected state officials, and see what their opinions are about education. Especially note if your area is either aligned with your larger state or differs from your larger state. Student population description includes age, cultural diversity, family situation, academic achievement levels, and general attitudes toward school. Neighborhood refers to geographic setting, income levels, physical surroundings, and crime or safety challenges. Access demographic information from your district, city, county, or state websites and cite the URLs for this information in your paper.
Scenario-Assume you are leading a team of administrators, parents, students, and teachers to plan curricula that include the grade and subject you have been using to answer your discussion questions. Determine the top five social forces that you want to address. Describe three key issues of each social force, recommend a method to address the issues, and discuss the benefits expected. You can apply your paper to just the one grade and subject or broaden it to a grade range such as K–2, 3–5, middle school, et cetera. Otherwise, you can expand the grade range of your subjects such as elementary science or middle school ELA.
Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:
1. Describe the demographics of your school district and compare them to the demographics of Kershaw county school district in South Carolina. https://ed.sc.gov/data/test-scores/state-assessments/access-test-scores/2021/access-scores/?districtCode=2801&schoolCode=999
2. Compare your local demographics to your state demographics, including recent election results, and note any major education issues that came up during the most recent election.
3. Describe the top five social forces that you want to address through curriculum planning.
a. Explain why you think these are the top five.
b. Explain why you think curriculum planning will help address these social forces.
4. Describe three key issues for each social force.
a. Recommend a method to address the issue.
b. Discuss the benefits expected.
Your assignment must:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· Use references to support your claims, including quotes, facts, and illustrations from the articles in the text and at least three (3) other outside scholarly sources published in the two years.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze current and future curriculum leadership issues of K-12 schools and/or students.
· Identify explicit expectations for high-quality education.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more