They were very helpful
Use the parent functions from our
class and TRANSFORMATIONS (any function created without transformations will not receive credit) to create
• left • right • up • down • skinny • wide • flip upside down • flip left/right • use symmetry •
LOGO REQUIREMENTS: You must put your functions in the appropriate folder.
1) At least 4 linear equations
a. At least one must be horizontal
b. At least one must be vertical
c. At least one must be diagonal
2) At least 4 polynomial functions (of degree 2 or above)
a. At least one must be an even degree
b. At least one must be an odd degree
3) At least 2 rational functions
a. At least one must be in the form
b. At least one must be in the form
4) At least 3 radical functions
a. At least one even index (root) (sq root, 4th root, 6th root, etc.)
b. At least on odd index (root) (3rd root, 5th root, etc.)
5) At least 3 exponential and logarithmic functions
a. At least one must be an exponential function
b. At least one must be a logarithmic function
6) At least 3 conic sections, one must be a circle, one must be an ellipse, and one must be a hyperbola
7) You may use as many other equations as you need to complete your logo.
8) You need to color lines and use shading – See rubric for specific details.
9) While you may use an image to help you with your logo, you may not use an image already drawn
using Desmos. If I find a similar image that’s been drawn with Desmos as your logo, you will get 0 on
your project. It will not matter that you just used the image and not their equations. It’s still plagiarism!
DUE: You must share your completed logo with your teacher by Monday May 2nd midnight. No late
submission will be accepted.
• Sign in to Desmos.com with your google account.
• Rename the desmos file to your name-period.example Trimble1
• Then start creating your logo. Be sure to organize your functions IN FOLDERS (Label them Linear,
Polynomial, Rational, Radical, Exponential, Other, Shading) with the proper equation and restricted
• TURN IN THE LINK to your project on Google Classroom. Desmos does not update the link. Once you
have completely finished the project, click share link. If you change anything, you need a new link.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more