They were very helpful
*Answer the following questions about the article Ethical decision making during a healthcare crisis: a resource allocation framework and tool. Use the following link to access the article: https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2021/05/21/medethics-2021-107255
1. Does the title clearly indicate what the research or study is about? Can you relate it to Decision Making through the title? Explain
2. Conduct a research on the first three authors. Report on their professional and academic qualifications and state if they have previously published on this topic. If not, try to explain how they would fit on this topic and in Decision Making in general.
3. Is the problem or the research questions/problems presented researchable? Is the problem leading to this publication important to justify this study?
4. How can the information in this study be applied to healthcare administration?
5. Is the aim of the study clear and shows what the study wants to achieve?
6. Is there any framework or theory of Decision Making used or applied in any way?
7. Do you find the information/data used relevant to the aim/question of the study?
8. Are the study results relevant to Decision Making processes?
9. Do you agree with the conclusions made by the authors?
10. Did the authors put emphasis on the most important results of the study?
11. What are the two weaknesses and two strengths of this study? What would you have done to change this study, why?
12. In the conclusion, were there any new perspectives on the subject matter that were presented?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more