They were very helpful
Sport Marketing Exam OneAPA Version 6 Citation is required after EVERY RESPONSE.
1) Sport marketing is defined in part as meeting the needs and wants of consumers. Find examples of how sport organizations have effectively met the needs and wants of their consumers as well as how some sport organizations have tried to market without meeting the needs and wants of consumers.
2) Select three non-sport products and three sport products and ask students to suggest how each might be marketed. Discuss differences with key product and marketing attributes of the two groups by asking questions such as the following: What happens to excess inventory? Which products have variability? How much do consumers believe that they know about the product? How do the various companies generate revenue?
3) Define marketing myopia; have students give three examples in the sport industry.
4) Define the five Ps of the sport marketing mix. From stories or ads in a newspaper’s sports section or in a sport magazine, find examples of those five Ps in action.
5) Select a sport organization and have student teams develop various marketing goals or objectives that an organization might have, such as sell more tickets, improve brand awareness, improve community relations, and so on. Develop strategies and tactics that would address those specific goals.
6) Examine various advertisements for sport-related products such as sporting goods, athletics apparel, sports drinks, and media technologies through print sources and television commercials. Analyze how, in their opinion, the ad is trying to influence consumer perceptions of the product.
7) Select a sport team organization. Develop a fan survey to be administered to spectators attending an event. Discuss elements of survey design including goals and objectives, phrasing, length, appearance, and generalizability of results.
8) Imagine that they are a marketer for a minor league baseball team. Develop as many ways as possible to segment the market. After they have compiled their list, discuss each of the segments in terms of identifiability, accessibility, and responsiveness.
9) Fans are a key part of the core sport product. Develop a set of policies and plans for ensuring that your organization’s fans or consumers will be a source of positive energy and not vulgar profanity or complaints. Explain how you will train and use stadium or arena staff, coaches, and players in this effort.
10) Visit the websites of three or four sport brands within the same industry sector (professional sport teams, sport apparel companies, college athletics departments, and so on). How does each organization use its website to create, reinforce, and nurture strong, favorable, and unique brand associations? What do certain brands do better than others?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more