They were very helpful
For the book: The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel.
1. For this assignment, you are asked to use your expertise to analyze the book you selected to help us gain a better understanding of what we can take away from its story as Sociologists studying the self.
2. What we can takeaway from your selected book about the relationship between the self and society? For example, what can your book show us about cultural context and meaning?
3. Are there examples of cognitive dissonance?
4. What can these perspectives on isolation or alienation tell us about stigma?
5. What can we takeaway from your book about how we use symbols or our personal front to establish our roles in a given setting?
– Cite your book. You may be as creative as you like! You may do a presentation (Powerpoint or Prezi), include a brief summary of the book as well as some sort of introduction and conclusion. – There is no “word count” or page minimum for this assignment, it is up to you if you feel you have adequately covered you book.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more