They were very helpful
Short Questions:(Max 2 paragraphs)
1. What are the central features of capitalism as an economic system?
2. What is the class relationship at the core of the Capitalist economic system?
3. What role does unpaid necessary labor play in the capitalist system?
4. What is the source of surplus value in Capitalism? (In relation to Paid and Unpaid Labor Time)
5. What is the relationship between labor costs and profit per unit?
6. How do bargaining and command relations affect the size of profits created in a capitalist firm?
7. How do firms increase relative surplus value?
8. What is the role of the Reserve Army of Labor in Capitalism?
9. How does competition between capitals necessitate accumulation?
10- How does capital-intensive technical change help firms compete?
11.What are the advantages of scale in capitalist competition?
12.. Describe how capitalist competition could trigger an overproduction of investment goods.
13. How can overproduction trigger crisis in Capitalism?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more