They were very helpful
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
· Review Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 of Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach.
· Read the case study in your course textbook found at the end of Chapter 4.
Write a three- to four-page case study analysis addressing the points below. If needed, review the Ashford Writing Center’s Writing a Case Study Analysis (Links to an external site.) resource for assistance. In addition to the course textbook, utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your answers.
· What is the key evaluation question for this project?
· Who are the stakeholders?
· What level of theory is most appropriate?
· What are specific elements to measure by stakeholder group?
The Homegrown Provider Order Entry System Case Study
· Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper including the chapter number and case study title
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
· Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least two scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.
o The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
o To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Nelson, R. & Staggers. N. (2018). Health informatics: an interprofessional approach (2nd ed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com
· The full-text version of this e-book is available through your online classroom.
Friedman, C. P. (2013). What informatics is and isn’t (Links to an external site.). Journal American Medical Informatics Association, 20(2),224-226. doi:10.1136/amiajnl-2012-001206
Pollard, O. (2014). Health informatics timeline (Links to an external site.) [Interactive timeline]. San Diego, CA: Ashford University. Retrieved from https://content.bridgepointeducation.com/curriculum/file/7431512d-857e-4a9e-9986-49ca91d09487/1/HIM301%20-%20Healthcare%20Informatics%20Timeline.zip/story_html5.html
World Health Organization (n.d.). Global health observatory data repository (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from http://apps.who.int/gho/data/node.home
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more