They were very helpful
Assignment 2: Part B: Your Marketing Plan
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
In Assignment 2, using the same company from Assignment 1, you will focus on the company’s mission, introduction, and branding.
Note: You may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Develop a branding strategy for your product that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one (1) brand extension.
2. Assemble a marketing strategy for your product, and determine an appropriate time table to implement your plan). Provide a rationale for your response.
3. Prepare a positioning statement. Include a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors. From this map, create a statement that depicts your position. For example, “Our product is the fastest in its class for half the price.” Note: See pp. 54 – 55 in the textbook for examples of perceptual maps. You may use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or other equivalent software to create your perceptual map.
4. Examine the relevant consumer behavior for your target market. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, as well as the positioning statement and marketing strategy are right for the identified target market.
5. Develop your company’s mission statement and company introduction.
6. Use at least three (3) academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more