They were very helpful
PHE3025 – Research Methods in Public Health
NO Plagiarism, NO Copy / Paste, Please – Include References
*Please follow instructions – answer all questions*
*DO NOT DELETE QUESTIONS*
A logic model is a tool to assist in creating a detailed management plan and framework to address a public health issue. A logic model is the first step in evaluation. It assists researchers to determine the effectiveness of the process and outcome measures defined.
There are about 60% of the community restaurants that are not smoke-free. You have been asked to draft a logic model for a tobacco free coalition in a small community to target smoking in restaurants.
Research about the logic models. Based on your research, respond to the following:
Survey research is a common method to collect data in a research project.
Select a public health issue or topic you feel needs to be addressed in your community. Based on your research, respond to the following regarding the public health issue you selected:
Data Analysis Design
The CDC is proposing to train public health professionals nationally on improving Influenza A prevention strategies targeting particular high-risk groups in the state. In order to prepare for next year’s flu season, the CDC needs to identify the locations where possible mass vaccination clinics need to be set up.
You are the head of a nine-member public health committee at the state public health department. You need to present the proposed data analysis design to the public health department chair. Your proposed data analysis design should include the following:
· A proposal for the research design.
· A sample, methods, and data analysis strategy that you would use for this study.
· Specifics of your research.
· Updated estimates on the number of influenza cases and related hospitalizations and deaths in your state in the previous years.
· An analysis of data by geographical area.
· An analysis of data by demographics.
· Key flu indicators and their prevalence in your state.
· Recommendations on the locations of future clinics.
Substance Abuse Prevention Program
The Public Health Department is planning to develop an adolescent substance abuse prevention program.
Research about the stages of research synthesis. Based on your research, respond to the following:
· Using meta-analysis, apply and explain the stages of research synthesis that you would propose to address adolescent substance abuse.
· Identify the best practices that will form the basis of service delivery.
· Analyze and explain whether evidence-based practice would prove to be the best choice for this program.
· Explain which steps should be followed when using evidence-based practice for this program. Provide at least two examples of evidence-based practice that can be referred to for the program.
· Analyze and explain which of the summative evaluation methods is the most effective in accessing a research program’s outcomes or effects. Describe the pros and cons of using each method.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more