They were very helpful
Use the project you have been working on in Units III and VI to conduct a preliminary risk analysis of your project. Please use a qualitative and a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk. The total assignment is worth 100 points. Please submit as one document.
Please see the sample risk analysis on page 224 in the textbook. A minimum of three typed pages is required.
1. Generate a set of likely risk factors, and discuss them in terms of probability and consequences. (20 points)
2. Use a qualitative technique to evaluate project risk. (20 points)
3. Use a quantitative technique to evaluate project risk. (20 points)
4. Develop preliminary strategies for risk mitigation. (20 points)
5. Create a Resource-leveling table for your assigned project. Please see complete description on page 378 in the textbook. (20 points)
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
Attached is Unit III and VI projects you did to complete this one. Also I am asking four pages
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more