They were very helpful
Student Poster Presentations : submit a proposal for the Virtual Conference that will occur in Week Five of this course.
The Virtual Conference is designed to bring the class together to review and evaluate poster presentations of technical, professional, and/or scientific interest to psychology professionals. To submit your poster proposal, include the following information in a document attached to your initial post.
• Poster Title • Author Information • Abstract (300 to 500 words maximum) •
List of References The abstract should concisely explain the purpose and content of the poster.
Abstracts for empirical studies, literature reviews, and meta-analyses should include the following sections: Objectives, Method, Results, Conclusions, and Implications.
Abstracts for case studies, theoretical and methodological studies, and other projects should include the following sections: Purpose, Description, Assessment, and Conclusions.
The poster proposal must represent your original work. Work already published in another conference or journal will not be accepted.
You may utilize relevant assignments from previous courses in this program or suitable projects from your professional life.
Evaluate the impact participating in conference presentations may have on potential work settings and/or doctoral programs and comment on the following questions in your initial post.
· How are conference presentations professionally relevant?
· What elements of the proposal process were most difficult for you, and why?
· What positive outcomes do you anticipate will come from this process, which may be applied to potential work settings and/or doctoral programs?
Poster Guidelines 1.
All information on the poster must be compiled into one PowerPoint slide in Landscape Orientation. The full title of the poster and the name of the author should be shown at the top of the slide.
3. Enter content for the poster within the appropriate sections of your template and add heading names as necessary.
4. Be sure to remove any unused sections of the template.
5. Any photographs, graphs, or other images must belong to the author or be his/her original creation and should be large enough to see relevant detail.
Formatting Tips 1. Be clear and concise with the poster design and content. Overcrowding a poster makes it difficult to read.
2. When creating the PowerPoint electronic poster, the preferred font is a 20-point font size. Use a minimum 16-point font size for ease of reading.
3. If possible, do not reformat the template, as the requirements for visibility are already built into the models.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more