They were very helpful
Open Questions – Draft a formal response to the following assessment questions, justifying and arguing your answers.
1) Consider a small manufacturing company that have a continuous growth in the last four years, therefore they are contemplating to implement their first information system. Which information system do you think would be most appropriate for them? And why do you believe they should implement an information system and not to continue as until now?
2) Let’s suppose two B2B medium services company that are merging and will relocate all operations to a new headquarters in a single location. Each company has an ERP implemented, one of them a CRM system, and the other a KM system. What would be your proposal of information systems map to integrate both companies? Which option you would raise for the data, in term of information systems?
3)You are the CIO of an ongoing company that has three factories in three different countries in Europe with an ERP and a CRM implemented. The Steering Committee has decided to implement an additional information system in the company: a Knowledge Management System. Does the company have to make any changes to the current information systems they already have? Does the company have to make any changes to the current information technologies they have?
4) An ecommerce platform has the following characteristics: annual revenue of 70M€, 250 employees, 12.000 unique references in stock, and 350.000 customers located worldwide. They have contracted the IT consulting company where you are working to select their new CRM system. Their main system is SAP with Microsoft SQL Server as its DBMS (Database Management System), implemented in their own servers. What of the CRM systems available on the market would you propose? What would be an estimate of the investment (TCO) of its implementation? What would be the value generated for the company?
Wordcount: between 2500-3000 words
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
• Outcome 1: evaluate the impact of different types of information systems common in today’s businesses
• Outcome 2: examine data resources that companies access to build effective infrastructures to manage information systems and digital technologies
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more