They were very helpful
1. Identify, locate, and synthesize reputable literature sources that describe an implemented change within a real-world organization. This is an organization that currently exists in the literature (For example: Kodak). It should not be your own organization.
2. Use this synthesized literature to create a study of the organizational change including the elements:
Organizational background Mission
Identified problem/issue driving the need/opportunity for change
The change process
Then analyze the study and identify and discuss the following:
1. What were the factors driving the change?
2. What was the change that was needed and how effective or ineffective was the change?
3. Obstacles present
4. Ways in which the approach could have been better managed
5. Based on your knowledge give examples as to how the change could be better handled? Include an alternative managed and/or emergent change approach including a rationale for your choice
Your paper should be written in APA style and format and appropriately cite sources. Paper should be between 6-8 pages (not including references or title page) and should be supported with a minimum of 6 articles.
Write a 6- to 8-page paper in a Word document (not including cover page or references pages). Your paper should be written in APA style and format and appropriately cite sources, paper should have a minimum of 6 peer reviewed sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more