They were very helpful
1. How does expectancy theory relate to follower motivation?
2. Write an elevator speech that describes the basic idea of path-goal theory (see figure 6.1).
3. Complete Case Study 6.3 and questions on pages 131 – 133.
4. In your most recent work team:
c. Does the leader appear to be “tuned in” to the members’ motivational factors?
Give an example that you have observed.
d. Do the team members motivate their leader? How?
What have you observed the group members doing to motivate the leader?
e. If you could tell your supervisor 3 things that keep you motivated on the job, what would they be?
5. Take the Path-Goal Leadership Questionnaire (pgs. 133-135) Summarize your results and interpret your score.
6. What is a dyadic relationship and what is the impact of high quality dyads in the workplace?
7. Read the Case Study 7.1 and respond to the questions.
8. Describe the term Leadership Making and relate the three phases of leadership making to a work relationship you may have had or observed in a workplace.
9. Complete the LMX Questionnaire on pgs 157 – 158. Report and analyze your results.
10. Read the articles on leading remotely.
A. Remote Collaboration
B. A Guide to Managing Remote Teams Effectively
a. Rank which article was most helpful.
b. Summarize in 2-3 sentences for each article the best advice from each article.
c. What challenges will you have motivating yourself and your employees in a remote work setting?
11. What are your latest leadership “Ah ha’s?”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more