They were very helpful
1) Minimum 5 full pages and 8 slides
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 8 Slides with Speaker notes
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms (Mandatory)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 16 references not older than 5 years
Minimum 3 references in part 1
Minimum 6 references in part 2
Minimum 3 references in part 3
Minimum 4 references in part 4
5) ***************Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1) Describe a model that you might use to introduce a policy change of your choosing other than what you will address in the upcoming assignment.
2) Why is it relevant to this policy change?
3) How would you implement that model?
Purpose: you will create a slide presentation in which you will present information to support the passage of HR 5223.
Your presentation should put forth a convincing argument based on your research and should be designed as if you were addressing a group of legislators whose support you are trying to obtain.
Your slide and audio presentation must address:
1) A description of current risks that healthcare providers face from violence in the workplace.
2) Information from professional nursing associations which support your argument for minimizing the risk of violence in the healthcare setting.
3) Identification of a theoretical or regulatory model which would be applicable to the passage of HR 5223.
4) Identification of stakeholders who will benefit from the passage of HR 5223 and how they would benefit.
5) Potential barriers to passage of HR 5223 and how they can be overcome.
Topic: Employer and employee rights
1) Evaluate how the topic impacts your role as an advanced practice nurse.
2) What are the legal implications related to your role?
3) Analyze how understanding of the chosen topic will impact your future role as an advanced practice nurse.
Select a local or state health care policy or legislation that was enacted in the last 5 years (Florida). Then:
1) Summarize the policy or legislation.
2) Analyze at least one strength and one weakness of the policy or legislation.
3) Discuss the impact of the policy or legislation for all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more