They were very helpful
Please, choose three symbols from ” The Great Gatsby” and write 3-5 pages essay, relating and discussing the symbols in the novel/film, relating the images to the time period, social and cultural background and time period.
Concentrate on the point of view; is Nick Carraway a reliable narrator and why.
Some of the other symbols that you can concentrate on is the relationship between Daisy and Gatsby and the time frame.
Does Fitzgerald represent the American Dream in the novel and to what extend? Does he view it as totally dead or still alive?
To help you develop your essay, please realate the following questions in your essay:
1.Analyze Fitzgerald’s conception of the American Dream. Does he view it as totally dead, or is it possible to revive it?
2. Is Nick a reliable narrator? How does his point of view color the reality of the novel/ film, and what facts or occurrences would he have a vested interest in obscuring?
3. Trace the use of the color white in the novel. When does it falsify a sense of innocence? When does it symbolize true innocence?
4. Do a close reading of the description of the “valley of ashes.” How does Fitzgerald use religious imagery in this section of the novel? hint (The Eyes of God)
5. Is the American Dream Still alive? Compare/ contrast how Fitzgerald portrays the dream in comparison to our world today.
6. What does the green light symbolize to Gatsby? To Nick?
7. What is Gatsby’s tragic flaw?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more