They were very helpful
1. The outline must be done MLA
2. Create a Formal sentence outline
3. Provide the MLA heading in the top left corner of your document
4. Write the working thesis after the heading. Keep in mind, this is just an outline. so your thesis is subject to change as you write your essay
5. For the outline, you won’t necessarily be focusing on your introduction and conclusion but more so the body paragraphs. Make sure to include a little background information (to make sure you understand why this is or has been a concern and to help your reader understand the context of your topic), at least 3 reasons that support your argument, and the most prominent opposing view(s). I will check for all of these items in your outline. Missing information can result in point deductions.
6. Every item should be in sentence form. Phrase and standalone words are used in only informal outlines, so because this is a formal sentence outline, expect to lose points should you only write in phrases and/or words.
7. Follow the outline formatting, meaning for outlines you MUST use the numbers, letters, and Roman numerals as well as indentations. Points will be deducted if outline is not formatted correctly.
8. Keep in mind, for every “A” item you write, there should also be a “B,” and for every “1,” there must be a “2.” It’s fine if some of your points change or new ones are added later on in the writing process. I just want to make sure you have valid reasons that can be sufficiently supported.
Thesis: (after your heading, write your working thesis here. Remember, thesis statements are not in question form)
I. Background: (you may include the words “Background,” “Supporting Reasons,” and “Opposing View” after the roman numerals if it helps you better organize your information)
A. Important Details
B. Important Details
II. Supporting Reasons: (each of these should be your topic sentences)
A. Reason 1 – topic sentence
B. Reason 2 – topic sentence
C. Reason 3 – topic sentence
III. Opposing view: (This should be the topic sentence of this paragraph)
A. Explain the opposition more
B. Explain the opposition more
C. Explain the opposition/remind reader why your position is more practical/feasible/logical
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more