They were very helpful
In this assignment, you will assess the impact of health legislation on nursing practice and communicate your analysis to your peers. GovTrack.us provides a list of federal health bills that are currently in process in Congressional Committees.
1. This assignment will be in the format of a PowerPoint presentation (Bullet points may be used).
2. You are educating your peers through this presentation regarding a federal bill you believe may be of interest to nurses.
4. Choose a health-related federal bill of interest. Read through the bill and develop a summary in your own words. Include the bill number and name.
5. Here is a link to our U.S. legislative process (bill to law) for review, if needed: https://www.congress.gov/legislative-process
Include the following information in your presentation
· Title slide (Your name, NR451, session, Healthcare Policy assignment)
· Bill name and number (indicate either H.B. or S.B.)
· Bill summary (in your own words)
· Address how this bill might impact professional nursing practice standards if passed? If not passed?
· How might the bill impact your own nursing practice?
· How might you communicate your concerns about or support for this bill based on nursing practice, standards, or patient outcomes?
· How might this bill impact your community?
· References slide to include the Bill source in APA format.
· No more than 12 slides
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more