They were very helpful
For this assignment, research an engineering ethics case study of your choice and demonstrate an ability to analyze the the issue from an ethical perspective. Summarize the most important facts about the case, and explain why particular decisions or actions were immoral.
*At least two academic sources.
· Explain the details of the issues/cases you are discussing.
◦ What decisions were made in this case? Why did the participants do what they did?
◦ Were the relevant decisions/actions moral? Why or why not?
◦ What happened leading up to the failure? What were the focal and auxiliary consequences?
◦ What building and professional codes were in place at the time? Were they followed?
◦ Be specific about the people, places, companies, decisions, events, etc. involved in each case.
· Use relevant concepts from class to support your point of view on the issue.
◦ How do each of the moral theories and principles weigh in? Don’t “force it,” but use moral theory when appropriate to support your view.
◦ From an ethical perspective, what is the ultimate conclusion you have arrived at through your research of the issue?
◦ How did individuals related to the case fail to be professional and/or moral?
Read full instructions attached below.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more