They were very helpful
All assignments MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style and must be written at graduate level English. You must integrate the material presented in the text to support your discussion, citing in APA format. Outside sources may be used to support the text information, but not replace the text.
Your response to each question should be approx. 1 page per question.
Assignment should be 16 pages total plus a title and reference page
1. There are many reasons why the history of psychology is important. Pick two reasons and explain why they are important.
2. Socrates, Plato and Aristotle were important figures in Philosophy leading up to Psychology. Discuss how these three paved the way for Psychology.
3. Discuss how Augustine changed the locus of control human behavior, from forces outside the person to forces inside the person.
4. Discuss the mind-Body interaction as seen by Descartes. How did Descartes theories contribute to the beginning of Psychology?
5. Compare the roles of Locke, Berkeley, and Hume, and their importance in early Psychology.
6. Herbert was an important transitional figure between philosophy and psychology. How do his theories bring these two disciplines together?
7. Discus the commonalities and the differences between existentialism and romanticism.
8. What were Fechner’s contributions to the development of psychology as a science?
9. Compare and contrast Wundt’s view of Psychology with Titchener’s views. Which one do you agree with more?
10. There were many controversies over intelligence testing. Discuss the importance of Cattell, Binet, Spearman, Goddard, Terman and Yerkes in testing history. Briefly discuss the Bell Curve theory (without pictures), as it applies to testing IQ.
11. Discuss the difference between Structuralism and Functionalism. How were the two schools (Chicago and Columbia) similar and different?
12. Pavlov and Watson are major behaviorists. Explain William McDougall’s outlook and theories and why he is not as well known.
13. Skinner was known as the leading neobehavorist. Why were Tolman, Hull and Gutherie not as well known? Be sure to include Tolman, Hull and Gutherie’s theories.
14. Discuss the founding of Gestalt theory. What impact did it have on psychology and therapy?
15. Summarize the medical, psychological and supernatural models of mental illness and give examples of each.
16. Sigmund Freud is credited with being the Father of Psychoanalysis. Compare and contrast how Anna Freud, Carl Jung, Alfred Adler and Karen Horney morphed Freud’s original theories into working theories that we still use today.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more