They were very helpful
Dear Social Problems Students,
This week during lecture we began looking at one particular public issue: Poverty. Based on the ideas presented in the course readings and the points made during lecture, here are ten questions for you to write about (you will be required to answer all ten questions):
1. If a person doesn’t feel poor, are they still poor? Who gets to decide?
2. If somebody can afford a flat screen TV or loan payments on a new car, are they really living in poverty?
3. Can poverty be eliminated through Federal Programs and via cash transfers to the poor?
4. The poverty experienced by the poor in America is primarily psychological. Agree or disagree?
5. According to the Federal Definition, approximately 12.3% of adults currently living in America are poor. If only 12.3% of adults are poor, is that really a problem?
6. Why are the poor less likely to vote than their middle class and upper class peers?
7. Are anti-poverty programs corrupting? Do anti-poverty programs (i.e. Food Stamps, Cash Welfare, Unemployment Insurance) stifle initiative and create dependence on government aid?
8. Suggesting that some poor people are just lazy…Why is that a politically incorrect thing to say?
9. Why does poverty seem to cripple some people and inspire others? In other words, why is that some people who grow up in poverty achieve tremendous economic success and others stay in poverty throughout their lifetimes?
10. Will poverty ever be eliminated? Should it be?
For each of the above-mentioned questions, please write a 80-100 word response. You must answer each question. All told, your overall word count will be 800-1000 words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more