They were very helpful
Question 1 Defining a Project
One of your employees is confused about what is a project and what is a new process/procedure. She has given you a list of changes going on at your facility and asked you to help her understand. Review the situations described below. Indicate whether each situation meets the definition of a project or not. Explain to her why it is or is not a project.
Which Scenarios Are Projects?
1. The assistant director is ordering the annual supply of medical record folders. He is taking bids from vendors to get the best price.
2. You are developing a new performance improvement (PI) program. Data will be abstracted into an information system with reports being generated monthly.
3. You are converting your filing system from alphabetic to terminal digit.
4. You are installing new cubicles in the HIM department.
5. The state is updating its electronic birth certification software. It will be rolling out to all the hospitals over the next six months.
6. The information management plan is being revised. The HIM special projects coordinator has been given sole responsibility of the revision.
7. You are developing new productivity standards for your HIM functions.
8. Your joint commission survey is scheduled sometime around the end of the year. You have a lot of work to ensure that everything is in place
9. The annual coding update has been sent to you for installation.
10. The monthly employee newsletter is being written for release next week.
Question 2 Creating a Gantt Chart
You are in charge of the implementation of the new admit discharge transfer (ADT)/master patient index (MPI) installation. Your go-live date is December 1. Today’s date is March 3. You have been asked to create a first draft of a Gantt chart for the implementation process.
Create a Gantt chart that will include, at a minimum, the following:
In order to develop the Gantt chart, you have been asked to work with a committee consisting of the following:
Question 3. There is a wide variety of software options available for project management, Search for project management tools and compare at least two of them. Evaluate aspects including cost, ease of use, unique features, advantages, and disadvantages of each. Recommend one based on your research
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more