They were very helpful
Project 3: Support Queue Case Study
For this project, you will apply the CompTIA 6-Step Troubleshooting Process to explain how you would tackle Hudson Fisher Associates Help Desk Tickets. There are three groups of tickets, Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. You will pick two tickets from each group.
As you prepare to analyze and hopefully solve these typical IT help desk tickets, keep in mind that for this course, it is more about the process and less about finding the “correct” answer. You may not always find an exact answer from the information given. The problems are structured to approximate what you will find in the workplace. Use a logical and repeatable process (e.g., the CompTIA 6-Step Troubleshooting Process) and eliminate the improbable as you work your way through each scenario.
CompTIA 6-Step Troubleshooting Process:
1. Identify the problem.
2. Establish a theory of probable cause.
3. Evaluate the theory to determine the actual cause.
4. Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and implement the solution.
5. Verify full system functionality and if applicable implement preventative measures.
6. Document findings, actions, and outcomes.
How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
As you progress in your information technology and cybersecurity career, you may find yourself making presentations to customers, client audiences, and management. For this assignment, you should articulate your findings from the six support cases.
But the challenge you face is in expressing a technical solution to a nontechnical audience. Avoid jargon and acronyms. Find a way to relay your solution (and challenges) in language that your audience will find easily relatable.
Communicating in this manner will not always be easy. You may struggle to find the right analogy or metaphor. But if you can master the skill of summarizing your results and recommendations to management in an effective presentation, you will demonstrate how you use your technical knowledge to convey your ideas to others in a professional setting. You will also earn the respect and trust of your peers, your supervisor, and upper management as an effective communicator. You will be viewed as an employee ready for advancement.
The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:
• 1.1.1: Articulate the main idea and purpose of a communication.
• 1.1.3: Present ideas in a clear, logical order appropriate to the task.
• 1.3.3: Integrate appropriate credible sources to illustrate and validate ideas.
• 2.1.1: Identify the issue or problem under consideration.
• 2.3.1: State conclusions or solutions clearly and precisely.
• 12.7.2: Explain the process of analyzing IT incidents.
• 13.1.1: Create documentation appropriate to the stakeholder.
Your deliverable for the project is an annotated PowerPoint Presentation covering the following:
• List of the six tickets you selected (two each from Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3)
• One to two slides for each ticket, in which you:
o State the problem.
o Describe the steps taken to troubleshoot/analyze the problem.
o Propose a brief resolution.
• One summary slide: What did you find challenging or interesting about one or two of the support cases (opinion-based)?
• One reference slide (two to six IEEE references). Include references for materials you consulted in TestOut or on the internet.
If you haven’t already done it last week, download the Support Queue Case Study Presentation Template to get started.
Delete the instructional text from the template before you submit.
When you are finished, click “add a file” to upload your work, then click the Submit button
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more