They were very helpful
As you delve further into Psychology, there are so many topics that can be of interest to you! A great place to explore and learn about different topics is through TED talks, as many TED talks are created by prominent researchers in their fields. For this assignment, you will choose a TED talk from the list provided below, and write a 3-page reflection paper on it.
In your reflection paper, you will address the following six (6) content components:
1. Summarize the main ideas presented in the TED talk.
2. Discuss something new that you learned.
3. State whether you agree or disagree with the main ideas presented in the talk, and explain why you agree or disagree.
4. Discuss how you might apply what you’ve learned to your own life.
5. Research additional information related to this topic, and include a discussion of what you found most interesting. Include the link to the source you have chosen.
6. Discuss at least one idea/question for follow-up research on this topic.
• This reflection paper should be a minimum of three (3) full pages in length. The page requirement does not include the title and reference pages.
• Writing should be in paragraph form, double-spaced, with one-inch margins on all sides.
• Reference the TED Talk you viewed using the following format: Presenter Surname, First Initial, Second Initial. (Year of publication, Month Day). Title of the TED talk [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.ted.com/restofaddress
List of TED Talks to choose from:
Alter, A. (2017, April). Why our screens make us less happy [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/adam_alter_why_our_screens_make_us_less_happy
Dunn, E. (2019, April). Helping others makes us happier — but it matters how we do it [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_dunn_helping_others_makes_us_happier_but_it_matters_ how_we_do_it
Feldman Barret, L. (2017, December). You aren’t at the mercy of your emotions your brain creates them [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/lisa_feldman_barrett_you_aren_t_at_the_mercy_of_your_emotions_ your_brain_creates_them?language=en
Genova, L. (2017, April). What can you do to prevent Alzheimer’s? [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/lisa_genova_what_you_can_do_to_prevent_alzheimer_s?language =en
Gopnik, A. (2011, July). What do babies think? [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/alison_gopnik_what_do_babies_think
Gorgens, K. (2018, June). The surprising connection between brain injuries and crime [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/kim_gorgens_the_surprising_connection_between_brain_injuries_a nd_crime
Little, B. (2016, February). Who are you, really? The puzzle of personality [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/brian_little_who_are_you_really_the_puzzle_of_personality
Longden, E. (2013, February). The voices in my head [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/eleanor_longden_the_voices_in_my_head?language=en
Martin, R. (2018, August). Why we get mad — and why it’s healthy [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.ted.com/talks/ryan_martin_why_we_get_mad_and_why_it_s_healthy
TEDx Talks. (2011, December 8). TEDxTerryTalks – Laura Bain – Living with bipolar type II [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ki9dgG3P5M
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more